Bryon G. Ascheman
Mr. Ascheman received his Juris Doctor, Magna Cum Laude, from William Mitchell College of Law and his Bachelor of Arts degree from St. John’s University. He joined Burke & Thomas, PLLP, as an associate in 1997, becoming a partner in 2003.
In addition to his legal work, Mr. Ascheman enjoys woodworking and spending time with his family.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Professional Liability
- Appellate Practice
- William Mitchell College of Law, St Paul, Minnesota: J.D. (Magna Cum Laude)
- St. John’s University: B.A.
- “No-Fault Independent Medical Examinations: Purpose, Timing & Impact”, 24 William Mitchell Law Review 1045, 1998
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association
- Minnesota Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice