John M. Burke
Mr. Burke received his Juris Doctor from the University of Minnesota School of Law and his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of St. Thomas. He is a founding partner of Burke & Thomas, and has been practicing personal injury law since 1971. Mr. Burke has represented many clients who have received settlements or verdicts in excess of $1 million dollars. He is frequently selected to serve as an arbitrator.
In addition to his legal work, Mr. Burke enjoys sailing, golf and spending time with his family and their chocolate lab, Lucy.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Minnesota, 1971
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Minnesota
- U.S. Supreme Court
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minnesota: J.D.
- University of St. Thomas: B.A.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Minnesota Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice