Mr. Beinert focuses his practice on representing individuals in personal injury and insurance claims, focusing almost exclusively on plaintiff’s cases. He also serves as an arbitrator for No-Fault auto claims.
Mr. Beinert received his J.D. from Hamline University School of Law in St. Paul, and his Bachelor of Arts degree from St. John’s University in Collegeville, Minnesota. Prior to joining Burke & Thomas, he worked for two litigation firms in the Twin Cities.
Outside of work, Mr. Beinert enjoys fishing and other outdoor sports.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Personal Injury
- Other Civil Litigation
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – Plaintiff
- Premises Liability – Plaintiff
- Property Damage – Plaintiff
- Wrongful Death – Plaintiff
- Insurance Coverage – Plaintiff
- Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
Honors: Dean’s Honor Roll
- St. John’s University, Collegeville, Minnesota
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Minnesota Association for Justice
PAST EMPLOYMENT POSITIONS
- Johnston | Martineau, PLLP – Attorney – 2007
- Hoglund, Chwialkowski, Greeman & Bergmanis, PLLC – Attorney/Law Clerk – 2003-2007