Mr. Angell focuses his practice on defending professionals against malpractice claims.
Mr. Angell received his J.D. from William Mitchell College of Law in St. Paul, and his Bachelor of Arts degree from Willamette University in Salem, Oregon. Immediately before joining Burke & Thomas, he was in-house counsel for a major insurance company.
Outside of work, Mr. Angell enjoys hockey, tennis, and cycling.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Legal Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- Insurance Coverage
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Construction Law
- Other Civil Litigation
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota, graduated magna cum laude
- Willamette University, Salem, Oregon
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association
PAST EMPLOYMENT POSITIONS
- Law Department of State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company – Attorney – 2016-2019
- O’Meara, Leer, Wagner, & Kohl – Attorney – 2015-2016
- Walker & Eakes – Attorney – 2014-2015
- Murnane Brandt – Attorney – 2004-2014