Jennifer is an experienced trial and appellate lawyer with experience in both civil and criminal ligation. As a former prosecutor, Jennifer enjoys the courtroom and has significant jury trial experience. In additional to her criminal and civil litigation experience, Jennifer is an experienced ethics lawyer who served as a Managing Attorney at the Minnesota Office of Lawyers Professional Responsibility where she investigated and litigated attorney discipline and reinstatement matters.
In her spare time, Jennifer enjoys hiking, kayaking and is an avid reader.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Legal Malpractice Defense
- Insurance Defense
- Legal, Judicial and Medical Board, Licensing and Regulatory Matters Criminal Defense
- William Mitchell College of Law
- St. Cloud State University
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association
- Association of Professional Responsibility Lawyers